Complan can even make your baking extra nutritious – now that’s tasty!
You will need:
- 1 sachet Velvety Vanilla Complan
- 100g butter
- 100g caster sugar
- 100g self-raising flour
- 2 eggs
- 50ml whole milk
- Cream the butter and sugar together until light and creamy in texture
- Gradually beat in the eggs and milk, adding a little of the flour as you beat
- Gently fold in the Velvety Vanilla Complan and the rest of the flour
- Place the mixture into fairy cake cases and bake for 20 minutes on Gas Mark 4/5, or 180/190°C
- Leave to cool on a cake rack before serving.
Why not try?
Creating your own chocolate fairy cake recipes – how about chocolate, with cocoa powder and Rich Chocolate Complan?
Makes: 10 cakes
Where to buy
Questions about Complan?
Our careline are available to answer any product related questions Monday to Friday 08:00 – 17:00
It's important to follow a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle