Your favourite chocolaty confection, fortified with Complan – delicious!
You will need:
- 1 sachet Rich Chocolate Complan
- 120g dark chocolate
- 70g white chocolate
- 100g caster sugar
- 110g butter
- 75g plain flour
- 2 eggs
- Melt the dark chocolate and butter together
- Mix in the sugar
- Slightly whisk the eggs and add to mixture
- Gently fold in the Rich Chocolate Complan and the flour
- Break the white chocolate into small pieces and fold into the mixture
- Pour the mixture into a greased and lined tin (approx. 8” x 8”) and bake at Gas Mark 4 or 180°C for about 50 minutes.
Why not try?
Dust your brownies with icing sugar, or try them with vanilla ice cream while they’re still warm from the oven.
Makes: 8 brownies
Where to buy
Questions about Complan?
Our careline are available to answer any product related questions Monday to Friday 08:00 – 17:00
It's important to follow a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle